Park and Ride
Carpool Day Trips
All members and guests are invited on Park and Ride Day Trip adventures!
If interested in going, call Park & Ride director Shirley Nevins H 616-361-8390 C 616-340-8586 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register on the WMSC website for each event. This allows Shirley to contact everyone if any changes happen. Please include email and phone number on your registration.
ALL COSTS FOR THE DAY ARE ON YOUR OWN
- Meet at the designated carpool lot and arrange rides. Check flyer for location and time!
- Ski with friends (ticket on your own). We will try to offer discounts if possible.
- Meet for lunch at 12:30 in the lodge cafeteria or a designated area.
- More skiing fun in the afternoon. Ski with old and new friends.
- Après’ skiing at 4:30 in the Ski Area Lounge or Bar.
- Possible stop for dinner on the way home for those who don’t have to get right home.
- Drive home and share gas prices with your carpool friends.
Sign up for the email list for quick park and ride trip reminders!
Let us know that you are planning on going by the day before the trip!
Meet at 131 Expressway and Post Road Carpool Lot unless specified in the flyer.
Downhill and x country skiing is available.
Trip Flyer: 2023-2024 Park and Ride Trip Flyer.pdf